Effective Date: February 19, 2016
"This Privacy Statement applies to JobDiagnosis owned and operated by VHMnetwork, LLC. This Privacy Statement describes how JobDiagnosis collects and uses the personal information you provide. It also describes the choices available to you regarding the use of, your access to, and how to update and correct your personal information."
Job Diagnosis ("JobDiagnosis") , we are committed to respecting the privacy rights of users of the Job Diagnosis website, and the Job Diagnosis service, including software applications made available by VHMnetwork, LLC, such as the Job Diagnosis mobile device application, (together, the "Service"), and to demonstrate its commitment to fair information practices and to the protection of privacy.
VHMnetwork, LLC has received TRUSTE's Privacy Seal signifying that this Privacy Statement and our practices have been reviewed for compliance with the TRUSTe program. In order to view our relationship with TRUSTe please visit the validation page visible by clicking on the TRUSTe Seal. The TRUSTe program covers only information that is collected through this website, http://www.jobdiagnosis.com.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Statement, you should first contact us at admin@VHMnetwork.com
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact TRUSTe at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
1. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
- (a) Traffic Data.- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Like most website operators, Job Diagnosis automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of computers accessing the Service; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Service (collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify You.Job Diagnosis analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help Job Diagnosis better understand who is using the Service and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Job Diagnosis is able to better design the Service to improve Your experience, and to serve You more relevant and interesting content and advertisements. From time to time, Job Diagnosis may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Service. Job Diagnosis does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personally Identifiable Information.
- (b) Tracking technologies:Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by VHMnetwork LLC and our partners [marketing partners], affiliates, or analytics or service providers [online customer support provider, etc]. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- (c) Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML 5 or Flash to collect and store information.We use Local Storage, such as HTML5, to store content information and preferences.
- Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs. To manage Flash LSOs please click here:
- We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to collect data and/or serve ads when you visit our website or application. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites or applications in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Please keep in mind that your browser settings may not permit you to control the technologies utilized by these third-party companies. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, visit http://parrable.com and search for information concerning the NAI opt-out tool.
- (d) Personally Identifiable Information.
In order for You to use certain features of the Service, You will be asked to provide Job Diagnosis certain Personally Identifiable Information. The Personally Identifiable Information that Job Diagnosis collects includes: (1) "Contact Data" (such as Your name, telephone phone number, mailing address and e-mail address); (2) "Demographic Data" (such as Your gender and zip code); and (3) "Third-Party Social Media Account Data" (such as Your account information for third-party social media accounts when you access the Services in connection to those accounts). In each case, You will be asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information; the Service will not gather it surreptitiously. JobDiagnosis does not request or collect sensitive financial or sensitive information such as Your credit card number, bank account information, or social security number in order to register with our Website. Job Diagnosis may supplement the Personally Identifiable Information You provide with additional Personally Identifiable Information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to Job Diagnosis. You are under no obligation to provide Personally Identifiable Information, with the caveat that Your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Service.
- (e) Information You Make Public.
The Service may contain features (e.g.instant messages, electronic messaging, etc.) that permit You to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other, including Your Personally Identifiable Information. Any information that You choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which Job Diagnosis is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose Your Personally Identifiable Information by means of such features, and You agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
- You may, instead of logging in through Facebook Connect or Twitter, create login credentials using your name and e-mail address.
3. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
- Job Diagnosis may also share it with third parties and our affiliate companies to develop and deliver targeted advertising through our Service and on websites of third parties. Job Diagnosis may combine Non-Personal Information collected through the Service with additional Non-Personal Information collected from other sources. Job Diagnosis also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, Job Diagnosis may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to the Service and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any Personally-Identifying Information and may be used to develop website content and services that Job Diagnosis hopes you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
- Personally Identifiable Information.
- (i) Generally.
- (ii) Disclosure Practices.
Except under the following circumstances, Job Diagnosis will keep Your Personally Identifiable Information private, and will not share it with third parties.
- Disclosure to Advertisers During Registration.
During the registration process you will be directed through a number of third party websites displaying advertisements for that may be of interest to you. If you select "Yes" on any of these advertisements or choose to complete the forms provided, you will be asked to submit Personally Identifying Information. In all cases, when you click on the submit button, Job Diagnosis will securely transfer your Personally Identifying Information to the third-party advertiser you selected. Job Diagnosis will not use the Personally Identifying Information that you submit for transfer to a third-party advertiser for our own purposes; nor will Job Diagnosis retain or disclose it. You may be prompted by some advertisers to answer additional questions. These pages may be "co-branded" or "framed." This means that they may appear to be part of the Service because they have a JobDiagnosis.com look and feel, but they are, in fact, part of the advertiser's website.
- Disclosure to Marketing Partners.
Job Diagnosis may utilize any and all Personally Identifiable Information to help our clients better understand the demographics of our target audiences as well as to support our marketing data products and services. Job Diagnosis may also disclose Personally Identifiable Information to partner firms which may include third party marketing companies, affiliates, advertising agencies, and data aggregation companies. When You elect to engage in a particular merchant's offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other information to that merchant.
- Disclosure to Direct Mail Partners.
Job Diagnosis may also provide its postal mailing list to direct mail partners.
- Disclosure in Connection with Service.
Job Diagnosis discloses Personally Identifiable Information to those who help it provide services, including without limitation those who perform technical, administrative, and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our website functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through the Service.These companies are authorized to use your personally identifiable information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Social Media.
Our website includes Social Media Features, such as the Facebook Like button, and Widgets, such as the Share this button or interactive mini-programs that run on our website. These Features may collect your Internet protocol address, which page you are visiting on our website, and may set a cookie to enable the Feature to function properly. Social Media Features and Widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our website. Your interactions with these Features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
- License to User Content.
- By Law or to Protect Rights.
Job Diagnosis discloses Personally Identifiable Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or similar legal process or when Job Diagnosis believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Job Diagnosis, third parties or the public at large.
- Business Transfers; Bankruptcy.
- Unpaid Accounts.
If You fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of services, Job Diagnosis may, as permitted by law, report Your Personally Identifiable Information, including without limitation Your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
4. CONSENT TO RECEIVE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS FROM JOB DIAGNOSIS
5. CONSENT TO RECEIVE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS FROM OTHER JOB DIAGNOSIS USERS
6. CONSENT TO RECEIVE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS FROM JOB DIAGNOSIS PARTNER MARKETERS
- Without limitation, by registering for the Service and/or by providing your name, email, postal or residential address, and/or phone number through the Service, you hereby consent to receive, and openly and knowingly solicit, electronic communications, including email, voice telephone call, and SMS communications, from Job Diagnosis partner firms which may include third party marketing companies, affiliates, advertising agencies, and data aggregation companies regarding their services, including offers, promotions, and other related matters. You may opt-out of receiving electronic communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in each communication. Users will be responsible for directly contacting such third parties to request cessation of further marketing contacts.
7. SECURITY OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- Job Diagnosis takes security seriously. We utilize commercially reasonable safeguards to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of Your Personally Identifiable Information.. However, due to the realities of data security, Job Diagnosis is unable to guarantee that any information provided to us will not be accessed, hacked, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized parties.
8. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION
- You must promptly notify us if Your credit, bank, other financial institution information, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such and event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, user name or password from Your account and updated our records accordingly.
9. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, CORRECT and DELETE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
10. INFORMATION HOSTED IN THE UNITED STATES
11. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES,BLOGS
- Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personally identifiable information from our blog or community forum, contact us at admin@VHMnetwork.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personally identifiable information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why
12. PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
14. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine The Light" law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to our privacy officer as listed below.
15. CALIFORNIA DO-NOT-TRACK DISCLOSURES
270 Greenwich Ave
Greenwich, CT 06830