Job Title: Security Lead Worker - Red Rocks Amphitheater - Facility Services
Company : ARAMARK
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at > or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Security Lead Worker is responsible for maintaining the security of people and/or property in assigned area(s). Responsibilities may include but are not limited to, assisting clients, customers, and visitors to and on site, enforcing site regulations, reporting safety hazards, assisting with traffic control, etc. The Security Lead worker may be responsible for the oversight or delegation of responsibilities within the security operation. Essential functions and responsibilitiesof the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirementsand business needs.
- Provides patrol of buildings and surrounding property
- Schedules and assigns daily work assignments and/or projects to a team; oversees completion of tasks
- Protects property and staff by maintaining safe and secure surroundings
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and admits appropriate personnel and/or guests
- Conducts investigations and prepares accurate and complete written reports
- Responds to all emergency situations
- Maintains confidentiality of security information
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous experience as a security officer required
- Previous experience in a lead security role preferred
- Must hold proper license based on state/local regulations
- Must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 25 lbs.
- Requires frequent standing, walking, and climbing stairs