Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Company : ARAMARK
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at > or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Management position, responsible for developing and executing warehouse solutions. Offers a wide variety of warehouse solutions to meet customer and client needs.
- Leadership:Leverage Aramark''s coaching model to engage and develop team members to their fullest potential. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure individual and all team performance meets objectives and client expectations. Plan and lead daily team briefings. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship:Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Deliver and model WEST as foundation for excellent customer service.
- Financial Performance:Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Deliver client and company financial targets. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Productivity:Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Comply with the Operational Excellence fundamentals by meeting and maintaining labor initiatives. Ensure entire team is trained and able to execute. Supervise team regarding efficent and safe operations and quality customer service.
- Compliance:Facilities Services
- Requires at least 3-5 years of warehouse experience
- Requires 5+ years of management experience
- High School Diploma Required